How To Unblur an Image: [8 Methodes]
Blurring images is one of the most common editing tasks that are done on images for various reasons.
One reason maybe if you don’t want someone’s personal information to be shown or be leaked like Social Security Number, phone number, address, Name on any documents or files that they have sent you and represent who they are.
A person could also use this technique to make a photo artsier by blurring out some object.
Some people use blurry effects to enhance their photos or portraits like the image is taken on a DSLR camera.
Blurring your image is an effortless task, But if you have applied the blur effect in any wrong place on your photo and wanted to undo it.
Then today, we will tell you about ways to solve your problem, and you will not need to search anywhere online about How To Unblur an Image online after reading this post.
Who does not like to do photography? Nowadays, on social media, do people edit their photos to make them look different from others?
But in today’s modern world of tech, we have got very modern cameras, with the help of which we can take outstanding pictures today, but the technology that we have today was not with our old generation.
At that time, there was not that much clarity in the photo. If you also have any such old photos whose quality is not very good
Or, If your friend or a family member has taken any defective photo and you want to restore the quality of the image, you can unblur such blurred images with the help of some offline and online editors and software.
I think now you know all about your problem properly. So now we will tell you about all the best and working methods available on the Internet. You can unblur and sharpen any of your images, so now let’s move further and know about all the best methods that actually work.
You May Also Like: How to Change Steam Username
Method#1: How To Unblur an Image using Pixlr
- Open any web browser on your Laptop or computer, then type this web address “Pixlr.com” on the search tab.
- When the website will get fully loaded you will see two options here, But you have to choose Pixlr “E” so that we can access advanced tools of Pixlr.
- Now click on the “Open Image” button, and select the blurry image and wait until the image gets uploaded.
- When the image will successfully be uploaded, the editor will automatically open, Now select the “Blur/Sharpen/Smudge” option.
- Now in the modes section click on “Sharpen”, You can adjust the size of the brush and also its strength by adjusting the toggle. Now you can unblur the image according to your need.
Method#2: How To Unblur an Image using Smart Deblur
With the help of SmartDeblur, you can easily unblur your blurred image SmartDeblur works on Blind Evolution technology.
You can restore Motion blur and make a defocused image readable as well as you can remove any blur using its awesome feature. If you want to know how to Unblur an Image using smart deblur, then below you can read a step-by-step guide on How to use Smart Deblur.
System Requirements for Smart Deblur:-
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 or 64 bit, preferred for better image quality – 64 bit for large images)
- Processor: Your Processor must be 1Ghz or Faster.
- RAM: 2GB or more for a better experience
- Disk Space: 500-600 MB
- Image Size: You can use up to 36MP for 64-bit OS or 15MP for 32-bit OS
You May Also Like: How To Install Oreo TV On Samsung Smart TV
- Firstly Go to the official website of Smart Deblur by clicking here.
- Now click on the “Download” button to start downloading the software on your computer.
- After Downloading the file, click on the setup file and install it on your computer, When the setup gets successfully installed open it.
- Click on the “Open” button, Choose the Blurred Image and open it on Smart Deblur.
- Now If you don’t know which type of blur is on your uploaded image then, you will have to choose “Auto-detect Blur” on the blur parameters So that the software can automatically detect the blur.
- You can adjust how much Deblur you will have to use on your uploaded image by using the blur size adjuster according to you.
Method#3: How To Unblur an Image using Microsoft Paint
- Open Microsoft Paint by searching it on the windows search tab or by finding it manually.
- Firstly you have to click on the ‘layer’ and ‘duplicate’ buttons to create another layer and to use the ‘layer’ mask tool.
- Now you have to click on the ‘Adjust’ feature so you can adjust the ‘clipping’, ‘strength’, and ‘radius’ of the mask showing on your screen.
- Now a dialog box will appear on your computer’s screen, in which you have to change the default settings. Adjust the ‘radius’ value to 2 or 3 pixels, and ‘strength’ value to 100%, and ‘clipping’ value to 10. Now click the ‘Ok’ button to save these settings you will have to perform these settings for better results.
- Now you have to adjust the opacity of the image by using the ‘Unsharp Mask’ feature. Adjust the ‘Unsharp Mask’ slider until the image gets sharp and unblurry.
- Now, in the end, go to the “Layer Selection” tool then click on the “Merge” tool and now you will see an option called ‘Merge all flatten’, click on it, and after that you will get the final output of your completed work on the blurry image.
Method#4: How To Unblur an Image using PicsArt
PicsArt is a very famous name among all mobile photographers and editors. With the help of PicsArt, you can easily edit any photo without any hassle, and yes, you will not have to see any tutorial to use PicsArt.
Because it has been made in such a way so that all users can easily operate it, in PicsArt, you can blend two photos, add stickers, cool filters and create artistic looks using its amazing effects.
Along with all these features, there is one more feature in it, with the help of which you can unblur your blurry image, let’s know-how:-
- Firstly if you are using A laptop or Desktop computer then firstly open up your web browser and search there “picsart.com”.
- Once the webpage gets loaded, you have to log in, or if you don’t have a PicsArt then click on Sign Up and make an account on it.
- Once If you logged in, you will be redirected to its homepage now click on the upload button to upload the blurry image.
- After uploading the image click on “Effects”, then “Fx”, Now you have to search here the “Sharpen” effect to unblur the image, if you find it then click on it.
- Now you have to adjust the fade ratio of the Unsharp effet, which you can adjust by clicking on the Adjust button located on the center of your device screen.
Method#5: How To Unblur an Image using Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark is a cross-platform application that you can use on both your mobile and web, with the help of which anyone can create stunning images.
It is the application of Adobe itself. That is, it is a trusted application. To use this application, Technical knowledge is not required. Let us tell you How To Unblur an Image using Adobe Spark:-
- Firstly open your webpage and type adobe spark here.
- It will ask you to create an account on it, click on sign up to make an account, or click on sign in.
- Now it will ask you to select the size of the image and in the next step, you have to upload your image.
- After uploading the image you will be redirected to the editor page, Here search the Enhancements option, and turn on the toggle. You will get some more options, here scroll down until you find sharpen tool, you can adjust the sharpness of the image using the scroller bar.
Method#6: How To Unblur an Image using GIMP
Gimp is an open-source raster graphics editor tool in which you can do image manipulation and image editing.
This is a free open source software that means you will not have to pay any charge to use it, and you can unblur any image easily. Below you will find a step by step guide on how to Unblur an Image by using the GIMP software:-
- On your computer, open your web browser and type Gimp.org to download the software on your computer.
- After downloading the software, install it on your computer and open GIMP.
- Now click on the “File” located on the top right corner and then tap on “Open” to load the image on the software or you can also press Ctrl+O at the same time to open the image.
- Now from the toolbox, click on the Blur/Sharpen tool to use its features.
- A new dialog box will open up, Now select Convolve type to “Sharpen” at the bottom of the box you can also adjust the rate of the sharpen effects.
And that’s it; your work is done. You have done all the work that you will need to do. Now GIMP will automatically sharp your image when you move your mouse pointer anywhere on the image.
You May Also Like: How to Make Face Swap Videos
Method#7: How To Unblur an Image using Snapseed
Snapseed is an application made by Google that works on both Android and iOS. You can edit your photos with the help of Snapseed. It is straightforward to use; first, you have to go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store and search for Snapseed and install it on your smartphone. After that, you can read about all the steps below to unblur your image.
- After installing open Snapseed on your smartphone.
- Click on the “Open” button situated in the right corner.
- Menus will open, Now choose Details open from the menus.
- Now select “Sharpen” to unblur the image, you can also adjust its size by changing the numbers.
Method#8: How To Unblur an Image using Blurity
With the help of Blurity software, you can remove motion blur. Motion blur comes due to the camera’s shaking or any movement while taking a photo. If you want to use Blurity, it is available for Windows, which you can download by visiting Blurity.com.
Blurity is very easy to use, firstly, you have to install it, after that you have to open your image in this software, after that, all the options will come in front of you and out of those options you will also get some such options by using which you can unblur your image by making it sharp.
Now you know very well how you can unblur any blurred image. We have searched on the web so that we can help you to get rid of this problem. We have described all the working methods available on the internet and only then told you.
You can use any of the 8 methods given in this post because all the methods are working and trusted; if you face any problem performing any method from all these methods, you can contact us or comment in the comment box to reach out to contact you.
How do you Unblur a blurry picture?
There are several ways to unblur any blurred image. But many of them don’t work, so we have created this step-by-step guide for you to unblur your blurred image. To know all these ways to unblur any blurred image, read this post.
How do you Unblur words on a picture?
You can also blur the text given in any picture, but first, you have to make sure that there is not much force on that text. Because in this situation, it will be tough to unblur the text written in that image. To unblur these types of images, you can use PicsArt mobile application, or you can use its web application for computers. You can find a step-by-step guide to Unblur words on a picture by reading this post.