How To Install Oreo TV On Samsung Smart TV
Every electronic device has got a lot of improvement since its origin, whether it is a smartphone or a laptop, computer.
There have been many developments in the TV industry as well, earlier TVs were only used to consume content via DTH or cable connections, but over time, some changes were made to it and made it more advanced than before.
You must have used Android OS, which was earlier used only for smartphones, but now this operating system has started coming in TV’s too, in which many features are very similar to any Android Smartphone, using which you can do many things on your TV, without touching your smartphone.
One of these features is the permission to install any application on your TV, which this operating system gives you.
On TV, you are also given Playstore by Google, so that you can install many applications on your TV like Android smartphone, but the application should be compatible with your TV, then only you will be able to use it on your TV.
But many useful apps are not available on the play store or TV, due to not being available on the play store you may face errors in installing your favorite application.
On the Play Store, you can install applications like Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Disney Plus, etc. on your TV, to use them you will have to buy their subscription first which, I think you would already know, but there are many applications available on the Internet on which you can consume content for free.
You May Also Like: How to Make Face Swap Videos
There is one application out of these, whose name is “Oreo TV”, but many people do not know how to Install Oreo TV on their TV, so today here we will tell how to Install Oreo TV On Samsung Smart TV.
This guide is purely for Samsung smart TV users, but you can also perform these steps over any other smart tv also, but the TV should run on the Android operating system, If it is, not an android Tv then you will be not able to install this or any application on your the TV.
What is Oreo TV
Oreo TV is an android entertainment application. This application has more than 5000 live channels. You can watch the latest movies, TV shows on this app. This is a very good application for sports lovers, in this app, you can watch Live Cricket, Football, Baseball, Hockey, Kabaddi, and many other sports for free.
With the help of this app, you can watch high-quality content absolutely free. With the help of this app, you can watch Netflix Amazon, and many OTT platform shows and web series for free.
You can also stream and download movies and TV shows with this app. It is available free of cost, with no subscription charges applicable except data charges. which will definitely be required to use this application.
You May Also Like: What are Disappear Messages in WhatsApp
How To Install Oreo TV On Samsung Smart TV
First, you have to allow installing from unknown sources on your Samsung Smart TV.
- On your TV, open to Settings App.
- Now go to the Personal tab using the arrow keys available on your TV remote.
- Then click on Security.
- Search Unknown Sources and Enable them.
How to Enable Developer Mode
- Go to the Settings menu
- Now go to Smart Hub.
- Click on Apps.
- Type 12345 pins as a default on your Smart TV.
- Search Developer mode and enable it.
- Now type your computer’s IP Address and click OK.
- After this Restart your Samsung Smart TV.
How To Install Oreo TV using APK File
- First, you have to download Oreo Tv.
- After downloading the file click on it.
- Now click on Install.
- Click the install button again.
- Now follow the on-screen described instruction to install Oreo Tv on your Smart TV.
You May Also Like: Top 7 Hidden Features In Android that You Should Try
How To Install Oreo Tv using CMD
- First, open the settings app on your smart TV.
- Now Simply click on Network.
- Now select Information from your tv remote.
- Under the IP Address section, Copy the IP Address of your Smart Tv or note it down.
- On your Windows 10 Computer, Launch the Command prompt.
- Now, type ADB connects (IP Address of your TV ).
- Now type installs D(app name).Apk.
- Now type ADB disconnect (IP Address of your TV) to disconnect your tv to your windows.
Now you know how to install Oreo TV on your Samsung Smart TV. in this tutorial, I told you what is oreo tv, how to easily download an oreo tv application with the help of which you can watch TV shows and the latest movie on your smartphone.
if the given methods work on your TV, then you can now consume premium content very easily. If you face any problem in applying this guide on your TV, please inform us in the comment box.