You can download Domino Drop for iPhone and iPad as Apple’s Free iOS App of the Week for a limited time and save up to $2 in the process.
It’s that time of the week once again when Apple throws in a paid iOS app for free for iPhone and iPad users to feast on as part of its weekly Free App of the Week promo.
Today’s title usually retails for $1.99 on the App Store, but can be yours for absolutely free till next Thursday. Called Domino Drop, it is a tetris-like puzzler game that has seen its price tag dropped for the second time since it was released onto the App Store.
Domino Drop is a delightful new puzzle game with dominos and gravity! Learn how to play it in a minute, master it day by day. Your mind will be challenged. Your soul will be calmed.
The game is themed around limited time so you have to be quick about your moves as the dominos drop around you with you tasked to stack them in order. Doesn’t sound like much of a challenge, but the developer does tell us that “your mind will be challenged”.
The features are as follows:
– 3 unique game modes
– 12 pleasant music tracks
– Global Leaderboards
– No Ads, No In-App Purchases
Domino Drop can be downloaded for free till Thursday as mentioned earlier, so even if you believe you’re not one for puzzlers, hey, it’s free! So it’s worth checking out either way.
(Download: Domino Drop for iPhone and iPad from the App Store)
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Pokemon Go 1.39.1 For iOS, 0.69.1 For Android APK Rolling Out
- iOS 11 Beta 5 / Public Beta 4 Download Release Date Expectation Info
- Download iOS 11 Control Center On Android Device [No Root Required]
- Download: iOS 11 Beta 4 IPSW Released For Devs, Here Are The Details
- Watch Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 3 Free Online Without Cable Subscription, Here’s How
- GTA 6 Release Date Tipped After Resume Posted Online Shows The Game In Later Development Stages
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 4 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook