Does Google know about the places I have visited recently? Where exactly should I go if I have forgotten the password for google apps? Does google know about my interest likes and dislikes? Where can I get a list of ads that I’ve ever clicked on Google?
Here are some of the important links that every google user should know about which are hidden inside google dashboard which may have interesting details about you that google knows about.
1) Google stores a listing of usernames and passwords that you simply have written in Google Chrome or android for work into several websites.
2) Google creates a profile of you by information based on the sites you visit, your Google+ account and alternative signs. They fight to guess your age, gender and interests so use this information to serve you additional relevant ads. Use this address to understand however Google sees you online.
3) Google authorities you to transfer all of your information out of the Google system. You’ll be able to transfer your Google Photos, contacts, Gmail messages and even your YouTube videos. Here is the takeout page to grab the copy the links.
4) If you ever notice your content showing on another web site that’s victimization one or additional Google products – For E.g. Blogger, AdSense, Google+ or YouTube – you’ll be able to raise a DMCA complaint with Google against that web site to make that content removed.
5) Your android device is also accounts your recent location information and speed (are you moving and if yes, how fast area unit you are moving) back to Google servers. Head over to the Google Maps web site to ascertain your entire location history and you furthermore might have the choice to export this information as KML files that may be viewed within Google Earth or perhaps Google Drive.
6) Create an extra Google Account using your existing email address. The regular sign-up method uses your @gmail.com address as your Google account username however with this special address, you’ll be able to use the other email address as your username.
7) Google and YouTube record each search term that you’ve ever written or spoken into their search box. They even keep a record of each Google ad that you simply have clicked on several websites, every YouTube video you’ve watched in addition to, if you’re a Google currently user, you’ll be able to conjointly see a log of all of your audio search requests.
8) You need to login to your Gmail account at least of once each nine months else Google might terminate your account per their program policies. This may be a difficulty if you have got multiple Gmail accounts therefore as a workaround, you’ll be able to setup your main Gmail account because the trusty contact for your secondary accounts. So Google can keep causing you reminders each few months to login to your alternative accounts.
9) Worried that somebody else is abusing your Google account. Open the action report back to see a log of each device that has recently been wanting to log into your Google account. You additionally might get to understand the I.P. Address and their approximate geographic location. Sadly, you can’t remotely sign off of a Google.
10) This is a whole list of google apps, browser extensions, Google Scripts and mobile apps that have any scan or write access to your Google information. If the permission level says “access to basic account info”, it primarily means you have used google to sign-in those applications.